Winter Sim 2002

Hi All,
I'm a researcher in the area of factory scheduling, logistics and
simulation.
I'm going to the Winter Simulation Conference this December and I would
like correspondence with others that are going to this conference and
are in this field. The methods I use are simulated annealing + other
local search methods well as genetic algorithms. A would also like to
get in contact with other researchers that are working in this area and
have time to share their experiences, particularly any experience with
commercial contracts and consultancy.

Cheers Alex Cave.