Lot-sizing and scheduling problem

I am a PhD student at University of the West of England, Bristol, solving
the simultaneous lot-sizing and scheduling (sequencing) problem. The
production system has  parallel and non-identical machines, sequence-
dependent set-up times in a single-stage case. I have the intention to
apply metaheuristics methods and a mathematical programming approach
to obtain good results. I would like to talk to other groups that are
working on the same problem in order get some ideas. I am also
interested in papers and data for this problem. Thank you for your
attention, and all the best.

Staggemeier, Andrea
Email: Andrea.Staggemeier@uwe.ac.uk
"University of the West of England"
Faculty of Computing, Engineering and Mathematical Sciences
Intelligent Computer Systems Centre
Phone:+44(0)117 344 3177