Re: Error Condition Re: Re: Initail Hello, Initial Help

Dear Professor JIM IGNIZIO,

Just press 'reply all' button, then you can post your message to all
persons in this groupe. BTW, I can not load that thesis. Since my research
forcus on evolutionary computation, especially on GA, I would like to read
that thesis. How can I get it?

Ms. Ying Li