Re: Introducing my self....

Dear All:
My name is Shahid Ikramullah. I am currently doing my PhD at the Beijing Institute of Technology, Beijing, China. My area of research is Rescheduling of Flexible Job Shop in case of Machine Breakdown or Worker being not present. I am thinking of applying GA along with the Scheduling Rules to minimize the make span. If anyone can send me any literature or any material related to my project I will be very much obliged for it.

Thanking you all in advance.

Best Regards

Shahid Ikramullah
PhD Student