*** OR Society Local Search Study Group Mailing List ***

It is our intention to put a Local Search Study Group mailing list on the OR Society's website.

We have decided to do this on an opt-in basis. So, if you want to be included on the mailing list on the website, can let me know by the 18th March. If I have not heard from you by then I shall assume you do not want to be included on the website mailing list.

Please note that I will keep a separate mailing list for sending out announcements. You will not be deleted from this list.

Andy  Verity-Harrison

Information Management Department
[dstl]
Rm W5
Malvern Technology Centre

Tel.    +44 (0)1684 771395
Fax.    +44 (0)1684 771437
email:  avharrison@dstl.gov.uk

Personal e-mail. This e-mail is personal. It is not authorised or sent on behalf of the MOD. This e-mail is the personal responsibility of the sender.

Recipients should note that all e-mail traffic on MOD systems is subject to monitoring and auditing

The remarks in this e-mail are personal and do not represent MOD or Government policy.