CFP and Participation - GDTW 2004

Dear Colleagues,
I would like to inform you about a Workshop on Game Design and Technology we organise in November 15-16th at Liverpool John Moores University, and we hope you would be interested enough by the programmes to support us, submit a paper, and attend the workshop.

It is expected to be a big event involving many game companies, prestigious keynotes speakers, tutorial, research sessions and exhibitions.

 For more information about the event programme, registration and fees, please visit our website (still under construction):  http://www.cms.livjm.ac.uk/gdtw/ <http://www.cms.livjm.ac.uk/gdtw/>

        I look forward hearing from you.
         Best Wishes,
         Abdennour