Dissimilar machines and varying processing time for task scheduling

Hi,

I am looking at scheduling,with jobs having unequal processing time (due
to dissimilar machines) using GA.I have been trying to map this to flow/job
shop scheduling,but haven't found any direct reference since all scheduling
problems assume identical machines.

It will be helpful if I could get some information/references regarding
task scheduling using dissimilar machines,minimizing total flow time.

Regards,
Madhura