Reminder - Call for Papers: 5th Workshop of the EURO WorkingGroup on Automated Timetabling (WATT)

Please note that the deadline for abstract submission has been extended to the
15th of March, 2003.

5th Workshop of the EURO Working Group on Automated Timetabling (WATT)

(Apologies for multiple messages)

The 5th WATT Workshop will be held at the EURO / INFORMS Joint International
Conference in Istanbul, Turkey, on July 6-10, 2003. Details of the EURO
Conference can be seen on the Web page:

http://www.istanbul2003.org/main.html

As in the past, the workshop will be organised as a special session (or
sessions) at the conference. The session will consist of a number of talks
dealing with various issues on automated timetabling research/work. To give a
talk you should submit an abstract, not longer then 1400 characters, by March
15, 2003 following the instructions given on the Web site. When submitting your
abstract, you will be asked for a cluster chair code, the appropriate code for
WATT submissions is 105/1.

Accepted abstracts will be published in a Conference proceeding.

Each speaker has to register and pay the registration fee.

  Deadline for early registration : May 1, 2003

Please E-Mail me as soon as possible if you plan to submit an abstract.
My E-Mail address is ThompsonJM1@cardiff.ac.uk

I look forward to seeing you in Istanbul.

Dr Jonathan Thompson
Maths Institute, Cardiff University

Tel: 029-20875524
Fax: 029-20874199

---- Begin included message ----
5th Workshop of the EURO Working Group on Automated Timetabling (WATT)

(Apologies for multiple messages)

The 5th WATT Workshop will be held at the EURO / INFORMS Joint International
Conference in Istanbul, Turkey, on July 6-10, 2003. Details of the EURO
Conference can be seen on the Web page:

http://www.istanbul2003.org/main.html

As in the past, the workshop will be organised as a special session (or
sessions) at the conference. The session will consist of a number of talks
dealing with various issues on automated timetabling research/work. To give a
talk you should submit an abstract, not longer then 1400 characters, by January
15, 2003 following the instructions given on the Web site. When submitting your
abstract, you will be asked for a cluster chair code, the appropriate code for
WATT submissions is 105/1.

Accepted abstracts will be published in a Conference proceeding.

Each speaker has to register and pay the registration fee.

  Deadline for early registration : March 15, 2003
  Deadline for (late) registration: May 1, 2003.

Authors who have not registered by May 1, 2003 will be removed from the
conference program and the database of papers.

Please E-Mail me by 15th December, 2002 if you plan to submit an abstract.

---- End included message ----