IKOMAT'02 FINAL CALL FOR PAPERS

## Our apology, if you receive multiple copies of this message ##

Dear Colleague,

This is an invitation to I-KOMAT'2002: First International Workshop on
Intelligent Knowledge Management Techniques (I-KOMAT'2002) to be held in
conjunction with: KES'2002 (Sixth International Conference on
Knowledge-Based Intelligent Information & Engineering Systems, 16-18
September 2002, Podere d'Ombriano, Crema, Italy). For detailed
information, please visit our web site:

http://www-mugc.cc.monash.edu.au/~maum/ikomat-02.htm

<< Important Dates >>

Submission deadline: March 31, 2002
Notification of acceptance: April 22, 2002
Camera-ready papers due: May 18, 2002

If any of you would like a special extension for submission of papers,
please let us know as early as possible.

IKOMAT'02 Team