Re: help

 Hi,
we plan to put on-line a code for job scheduling in a computing GRID
environment, with some restrictions it could be seen as a job shop
scheduling problem. The code is written in C to solve some
flavor of the specific problem. The code will be on line at the
beginning of the next year as part of the Global Grid forum Scheduling
Optimization research group activity, www.gridforum.org.
 If you are in hurry, you can contact me and Marco to understand
if it may be helpful and to receive it asap,
of course we expect that you work hard to improve it and  that you
will share/release all the code in a GPL fashion.
 Also, the Global Grid Forum is a volunteer based organism, anyone
interested to participate it is free to join the research group and
to give its contribution to the initiative.
Best regards
Vincenzo
vincenzo@caspur.it
m.mililotti@caspur.it