introducing myself

Hi,

I recently joined the list, and the invitation asked me to introduce
myself, so:
My name is Sieuwert van Otterloo, and I am a mathematician and Artificial
Intelligence student at the university of Utrecht, the Netherlands. In the
upcoming months, I will do some research into the application of the
Iterated Density Estimation Algorithm developed in Utrecht to Scheduling
problems. The webpage of this project is:
www.bluering.nl/garesearch

I would like to know as much as possible on genetic algorithms and
scheduling, that is why I joined the list. Do not hesitate to mail me of
you have something I should know.

My other interests are java programming, cryptography, arithmetics, chess,
programming board games (try go.to/sieuwert), playing the trombone, ...

Greetings,
Sieuwert van Otterloo