Source code required

Hi all,

I am investigating the performance of a newly proposed
selection scheme to be used in the GA process.

As such, it would be greatly appreciated if you can provide
me with source code (preferably in Java) where GA is used to
solve some common benchmarking problems.

I intend to replace the selection algorithm and compare the
quality of the results obtained.

To ensure fairness in comparision, it would also be nice if
you could also provide other information such as fitness
scaling function, and test cases etc.

Thank you for your time in reading this.

Regards,
KS