MIC'2001: Invited session in scheduling

Sorry for multiple reception.

Dear colleagues,

I plan to organize a session at MIC'2001 conference.
Metaheuristics International Conference will take place in Porto,
Portugal on July 16-20, 2001.
The title of the session will be "Scheduling".

If you have a curent work in the field of scheduling using
metaheuristics, I would be very pleased if you can talk during this
session.

The talk will be around 20/25 minutes including questions. In case you
intend to participate to this conference, you have to submit your
paper (long abstract of 5/6 pages) through the normal process and send
me a copy of this abstract.

You can find information about MIC'2001 at http://www.mic2001.com

Important dates:
- Submission of extended abstracts: From February 1 to March 12, 2001
- Early Registrations: Until April 22, 2001
- Conference: Event date: July 16 to July 20, 2001 (Monday to Friday)
              Reception of participants: Sunday afternoon
              Friday afternoon: Free
- Submission of full papers for publication in the conference book:
September 14, 2001

Regards,

	Marc Sevaux.
begin:vcard
n:Sevaux;Marc
tel;cell:+33 620 909 214
tel;fax:+33 327 511 310
tel;work:+33 327 511 323
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:http://www.univ-valenciennes.fr/LGIL/sevaux/
org:University of Valenciennes;CNRS, UMR 8530 - LAMIH/SP
adr:;;Le Mont Houy;Valenciennes;cedex 9;F-59313;France
version:2.1
email;internet:Marc.Sevaux@univ-valenciennes.fr
title:Associate Professor
x-mozilla-cpt:;0