JOB AD: Academic jobs in Dept. of Computing

Hi,

This may be of interest to those seeking an academic post in the UK. Some
of our research may be compatible with that of members of this list.

Apologies if you are not one of them!

Dr Andrew Tuson MA(Oxon) MSc(Edin) PhD(Edin) GRSC (andrewt@soi.city.ac.uk)

Lecturer, Department of Computing, City University, London, UK.

***************

Job Opportunities at City University, London

City University London
School of Informatics
Lecturer/Senior Lecturer in Computing (2 posts)

Computing research at City University has international recognition
in several areas. We intend to strengthen our current research
groupings and augment our capabilities wherever possible.

We wish to fill two posts at Lecturer or Senior Lecturer level
either in the Department of Computing or in the Centre for HCI
Design. Exceptional candidates may be considered for a higher
position.

We are interested primarily, but not exclusively, in applicants
with a strong research background in one of the following areas :
distributed and agent based systems, intelligent systems, software
engineering, human-computer interaction, programming language
semantics and bioinformatics.

For further particulars and application information please see
http://jobs.ac.uk/jobfiles/HH637.html, or write to the
Academic Registrar's Office, City University, Northampton
Square, London EC1V OHB. Alternatively, send email to
e.m.da-silva@city.ac.uk or telephone 020 7477 8039
(24hr answerphone) or fax to 020 7477 8886. Please give your
name and address and quote reference number 473-4/G.
Deaf people can apply through the minicom on 020 7477 8931.

Closing date : 23 February 2001