Technical reports in Estimation of Distribution Algorithms

Dear colleagues,

it is my pleasure to announce the following technical reports in the topic
of Estimation of Distribution Algorithms (EDA):

1. I. Inza, M. Merino, P. Larraņaga, J. Quiroga, B. Sierra and M. Girala,
"Feature Subset Selection by Population-Based Incremental Learning. A case
study in the survival of cirrhotic patients with TIPS", KZZA-IK-99-01.

2. I. Inza, P. Larraņaga, R. Etxeberria and B. Sierra, "Feature Subset
Selection by estimation and simulation of Bayesian networks",
KZZA-IK-99-02.

3. C. Gonzalez, J. A. Lozano and P. Larraņaga, "The convergence behavior
of PBIL algorithm", KZZA-IK-99-03.

4. P. Larraņaga, R. Etxeberria, J. A. Lozano and J. M. Peņa, "Optimization
by learning and simulation of Bayesian and Gaussian networks",
KZZA-IK-99-04.

A postcript version of the works can be downloaded from

		http://www.sc.ehu.es/isg

Best regards,

Pedro Larraņaga
Intelligent Systems Group
Department of Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence
University of the Basque Country

ccplamup@si.ehu.es
http://www.sc.ehu.es/isg