Hello...

Hi,
I am Umit Cakmak, a senior Industrial Engineering student at Bogazici
University, Istanbul Turkey. I am currently working on a project, which is
about implementation of genetic algorithms to job shop scheduling problems.
I am new to this list (genetic algorithms) and I am looking for some help
(articles, papers, etc.) about the genetic algorithms, especially the
crossover and mutation opeators on job shop scheduling.

I will be glad if you would help me in these topics.
Thanks a lot...

Umit Cakmak
Bogazici University
Industrial Engineering Senior